VIRTUALL DISTANCE DETOUR: RUN FOR THE ROSES
As a way to keep the spirit of Derby Week alive (not to mention a way to keep us all motivated to stay active) - we challenge you to hit your personal best.
You set the pace in this one-horse race! In celebration of this famous event, run/walk 1 mile* as many times as you like between April 25-May 1 and aim to beat your previous time.
Enter your best mile time per day and set a goal to outpace yourself! Beat your previous recorded time and see yourself improve throughout the week.
*Enter your finish time for 1-mile distance - 1 entry allotted per day. Our VirtuALL Distance Challenge App will configure your "Finish time" for the Kentucky Derby Racetrack distance of 1.25 miles (ie: we will multiply your mile time by 1.25).
Standard Registration Includes:
- VirtuALL Distance Challenge Run for the Roses Finisher's medal
- Kentucky State Collector's Magnet
- Downloadable race card to keep track of your pace goals and finish times
- Access to our VirtuALL Distance Challenge tracker app, training calendar, support tools and community
- Your chance to win amazing prizes, like:
- Hoppy Points to redeem in our online store
- Free 2021 entry to LIVE events
- Free entries to upcoming VirtuALL Distance Challenge detours
- And more!
Upgrade to Premium and ADD:
- Run for the Roses Collector's Pin
- Premium 'Run for the Roses' Triblend Tshirt
Current VirtuALL Participants ONLY:
Select the 'Only Current VirtuALL' ticket options
- You will receive the Premium package for the price of Standard
- Use Hoppy Points if you got 'em.
PLUS - One of every 10 registered participants will win a rose bouquet, delivered to you or the recipient of your choosing!
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com
The T-shirt is on a super-soft Next Level Triblend unisex t-shirt.
- Unisex fit
- 4.2 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar
- Satin label