VIRTUALL DISTANCE CHALLENGE: RING OF FIRE - ECUADOR
The Ring of Fire is a long belt along the Pacific Ocean where many seismic plates meet and is thus home to 75% of the world's volcanos and 90% of the world's earthquakes.
Explore Ecuador's ring of active volcanos in the safest way possible - wherever you are! We're teaming up with our friends at ROMP (Range of Motion Project) to present this 28 mile Global Distance Destination, as part of our 2021 VirtuALL Distance Challenge. Run, walk, paddle, hike, bike - track human-powered miles on your own time this summer to complete this distance destination challenge. We'll be here to provide support and accountability along the way!
Standard Registration Includes:
- VirtuALL Distance Challenge Ecuador Collector's magnet
- ROMP neck gaiter
- ROMP Koozie & sticker pack
- Access to our VirtuALL Distance Challenge tracker app, training calendar, support tools and community
- Your chance to win amazing prizes, like:
- Hoppy Points to redeem in our online store
- Free 2021 entry to LIVE events
- Free entries to upcoming VirtuALL Distance Challenge detours
- And more!
Upgrade to Premium to add the 3D, stackable Ring of Fire topographical map!
Add on the Ring of Fire t-shirt separately.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com
The T-shirt is on a super-soft Next Level Triblend unisex t-shirt.
- Unisex fit
- 4.2 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar
- Satin label